Friday 23 March 2012

Liebster Blog Award!

The very lovely Louise over at Love Print Studio has awarded my little blog the Liebster Award! I've long admired her work and her blog so this is a real treat, thank you!

For those of you who aren't aware the Liebster Award is given to blogs (with less than 200 followers) that you love and that inspire you, if you receive an award you must then choose your top 5 and pass it on!

So today, I'm sharing with you 5 lovely blogs (although narrowing it down to just 5 was pretty hard!) that I think you should all read - fabulous for colour, tips, characters and repeats (my faves) - enjoy!



I really hope you take the time to check them out on your coffee break today! 
xx

4 comments:

Louise @ loveprintstudio said...

Oooh good choices! and very quick in selecting them too, well done you! I took ages faffing :-)

amy said...

THanks so much Caroline for selecting my site for the Liebster Blog Award! xx

Roger Grech said...

Thanks Gorgeous, some freebees coming your way m'thinks! xx

Nicola said...

Thank you Caroline :) x