Wednesday 4 January 2012

It's been a while!

Happy New Year to you all!
It's been absolutely ages since I've posted or tweeted anything-whoops-but fear not I've been busy! Today sees some new spring season cards being prepped for screen-printing and some doodles for 2 new projects I'm working on - more on that front soon!

In my absence I've joined forces with a fellow screen-printer to create some collaborative work and secret projects (secret for now at least) and we now have our very own Not On The High Street shop-very exciting! Please go and take a look! It's currently only got bits and bobs you've probably already seen but should start to include some of our new joint projects in the coming weeks. I hope you like it. More info on secret ventures to follow - soon I hope - just don't want to let the cat out of the bag just yet!

Also, remember this little fella?

Well, over the festive period I sold him to a home-ware company in the States and he'll be appearing on cereal bowls and mugs from May! I've never had designs on ceramics before so that's pretty cool-more of this please 2012!

No comments: